Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental - We need to sue these ***

1.1
Hello, It seems like this class action is going Nowhere. Please send me your name, phone, address, and exactly what happened. I will get my BADASS lawyer on this *** as soon as I get 300 consumers on the list. If you have pictures, all the more better for our case!! Let’s get this done with this year!!! Email: Yi.lisa.512@gmail.com
Review

Aspen Dental - I had a bad experience with communication after leaving the office.

Hello My experience with Aspen Dental was not the service in which I received on the day of the services in sometime in March 2019. I have forgot the date due to, it has been so long since I was there. My complaint is, speaking with the one's that you speak with to prove how you will be paying your bill. I spoken with 3 of them, (1) Ms. Ravern, (2) Ms. Gina, and another person number (3) Referred me back to each one on the one's I just mentioned. I still have not seen the Dentist as this day 4-30-19. It should not take this long to find out the information that I have submitted three weeks earlier up until I spoken with Ms. Gina on Friday 4-24-19, and which Ms. Gina basically promise that she would contact me on 4-29-19. I stilled have not heard from them today 4-30-19. This is the company in Tucker Ga., in Atlanta Ga. I would give you the number that I have, but you probably will not be able to reach them as well, but here goes nothing (770-628-2851). My name is Haroldine Benford. You can reach via e-mail, or phone. My phone numbers are: Hm. 678-705-5057 or Cell No. 770-896-1619. Thanks for listening

Huh? March of this year was so "long ago?" Doubt you will live to see that refund. Unless you live as long as Mathusalah.

Review
Pros
  • I love your service on hand
Cons
  • Bad phone services
Reason of review
Not being able to contact the company after leaving.

Aspen Dental in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - I went in to have my Dental issues addressed and was so angry by the why I was treated My last visit I asked for my X-Rays and records and left the office pissed off!

Took out a loan at $3000 had two crowns with core build up on paper work was lusted as pins in the teeth? What was supposed to be my final visit opps the Hygienist said you have a cavity??????? So angry with the wzy I was treated at 67 years old they treat you with no respect I am goi f to sue them if I can find help

Have to have permanent injury to sue them, Gramps. You don't have a case.

Pins are used to hold silver fillings in. Really did not know Aspen did silver fillings.

All I have ever seen from their offices are crummy resin fillings. Cut your losses, and go to a decent dentist who owns his practice, instead of prostituting his ethics working for Wall Street ***

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Centre, Indiana - NIGHTMARE!!

My 1st appointment was at the Mishawaka IN location. They kept pressuring me to spend money I did not have. This made me very uncomfortable, so I transferred my account to the South Bend IN office where things went from bad to worse!! 1st they claimed I had a $245 balance (which I didn't) they said they would fix it and call me later that day. It has now been over a week and still no call back! I even called them to ask, didn't help. So now to the current situation, my surgery is tomorrow. They were supposed to call in 2 Atavan pills for me to take before the surgery. NEVER DID!! It is Sunday today and my surgery is Monday. Of course their offices are closed. I called the emergency number. During an over SIX HOUR period I called SIX times!! They have NOT returned my calls OR called in the Atavan as well! As anyone knows, with major dental surgery, the experience can cause anxiety, which it has for me in a big way! These people have NO IDEA what they are doing and run their business similar to a train wreck! If you are able to RUN from these people!

LOL! You went from one Aspen scam shop to another, thinking it was the office and not the whole crooked chain. They are all owned and operating by the same private equity scammers, dude!

You got it figured out. Aspen is a train wreck.

Doesn't matter what location, the scams are the same. Your trouble is if you don't show up for the surgery, they will charge you big time for the no-show. The thing to do is to show up, but refuse for them to operate because they did not give the prescription.

You won't get charged, yet you will waste their time. When Wall Street con men muscle in a health profession, no good can come for patients.

View more comments (1)
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Aspen Dental in Sebring, Florida - Denture failures and bad service

Aspen Dental. Sylvia L Williams Sebring, Florida 33872 To Whom it may concern I am writing this letter because of the experience I have had at the office in Sebring Florida. I and my husband at the time both had new dentures made at this office. My husband has since passed away, but I still go there for my dentures. I have had several issues with my upper dentures having repeated failures. I don’t have the dates, but I am sure if my records have not been altered you will find that I have had a tooth fall out on 2 or 3 different occasions. My denture had a crack appear in the middle of the denture from the front teeth going back to about 10mm. They repaired it with patch material. A few months later the crack happened again, and they repaired it again. Then the 3rd time it happened they fixed it with a mesh insert. Then it happened again with the mesh insert. By this time, I am getting really frustrated but no one seemed to understand my frustration. They did the repair with blue insert that extends beyond the original mesh repair. They told me to come in the next week to see the dentist and gave me an appointment time of 10 AM April23,2019. I arrived for that appointment 10 minutes early and signed in. Then I sat and waited. People kept coming in and being taken into the office and I waited. Finally, after sitting and waiting and hour and a half past my appointment time I finally asked “Who am I supposed to see and Why am I still sitting here at 11:30? The man looked at the schedule then said I will be right back. He came back and said You can come in now. I was furious. They then took me back and said I needed an x-ray. I was not happy and told them so and asked Why? I don’t see why this is necessary. The next thing I know this big dark-haired man from the front took over. I felt like he was there trying to intimidate me because I was upset about the lack of service I was getting and the lack of sympathy for all that has been going on with these teeth. He was arrogant and smart aleck. (The doctor and tech were good to me and answered my questions.) As I was leaving the dark-haired man led me out. I stopped at the front and asked if I was done because I did not know if they were going to charge me for the x-rays or anything. He said I don’t know are you done? At that point I was really fed up with him. I walked out that door into the waiting room and I could hear him through the closed door say sarcastically “thank You have a good day “ This is my 3rd set of dentures and I have never had this much trouble with teeth before. I Have never had anyone treat me like they have since the last episode with a repair. This is the first time this office has been anything but helpful and kind. But it seems like no one is ever there for long always different people.

Aspen's junk dentures cracked and teeth fell out, huh? No kidding, you must be the thousandth person on this forum to describe this happening.

When technicians paid a pittance are rushed making dentures and don't have enough time to clean wax out of teeth before processing, they come out. When cheap cold-cured acrylic is used instead of quality heat-cured resin, dentures cracked. They got your money. They don't care.

They want you gone. Of course there are different employees every time.

No decent employee wants to work for this slimey corporate clinic for long. They quit as soon as they get a better job- like cleaning bathrooms in Waffle House.

Let the company propose a solution

Aspen Dental in Madison City, Wisconsin - Gave me a dentist that was not in the network and credentials not up to date

I would have not went to Aspen Dental if I knew I was not going to be covered by my insurance.The gave me a Dentist that was out of the network and credentials not up dated.They are a scam and who knew the get paid by commission and that is all they care about.I would have been approved for $1500 towards my bill which was $6600 but ,totally out of luck.Would never recommend them to anyone

Really, I would be hesitant to use any dentist on the prostituting provider of your insurance list. Those guys are on the bottom of the barrel of dentists to use.

How much money do you save using a Prostituting Provider on your insurance list, if the recommended dental treatment is really not necessary anyway? Find an honest independent dentist and stick with him, even if you have to pay out of pocket.

Review
Cons
  • Mangement unprofessional
  • Wasting my time
Insurance fraud
Full refund
Tags
  • Boycott Aspen Dental

Aspen Dental in Cullman, Alabama - Pissed customer

1.1
This is my 3rd time so they know what is up with me they are afraid to call to get to what I want from them pain and suffering for about a week maybe a little more grow a set and do something
Tonya Milligan

My advise to you run very fast and find another Dentist. Last month my husband went for x-rays and a cleaning.

They told him he need a deep cleaning and 2 fillings for the price of $3,500.00. I told them I will find another dentist for him. Made appointment with another Dentist in our area. He told my husband and I he does not need a deep cleaning on his teeth nor does he need 2 fillings.

The Dentist said Aspen Dental Company will lie to you just to make money off of you. Never been back since!

You may contact me at. clevenm54@gmail.com

@Tonya Milligan

This is very common, Tonya. Aspen executives lean on dentists, hygienists, and office managers to shake down patients and achieve their monthly money goal.

If they do, they get a bonus.

If they fail repeatedly, they lose their job. Aspen is the biggest corruptor of dental ethics in the USA.

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Aspen Dental in Tesson Ferry, Missouri - Friendly, but negligent

2.6
I came in for a cavity that was causing me some pain, they told me it was not a cavity and that i had one on the exact same spot on my upper jaw. After that cavity was filled they then told me the pain was indeed a cavity, i believe they just misread the x-ray and misdiagnosed me without even checking my teeth, just going off the x-rays. This company should be shut down, nothing doing with healthcare should be allowed to be this ignorant & negligent.

It is not that unusual for pain from a bottom tooth to fool a patient and feel like it was coming from an upper tooth, or vice-versa. That is why correct diagnosis is important.

I often numb a patient over one tooth and see if the pain vanishes, to make sure my diagnosis is correct. But authentic diagnosis requires time. I often spend as much time diagnosing a problem as I do treating a problem. But time is what the young dentists at Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate are never given enough of.

Often, they are scheduled 3 patients at the same time!

MORAL OF THE STORY: Forget the corporate chop shops like Aspen, Coast, Dental One, Great Expressions, or Western. Only go to independent dentists that actually own the practices they work in.

Review
#1520995 Review #1520995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Friendly staff
Cons
  • Irresponsible and negligent care
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution

Aspen Dental - Reallt bad Dental work and I walked out yesterday never have I been treated so poorly!

Just got screwed by Aspen Dental! But I want have it! They will find out I don't have stupid on my forhead! Dr. Cristy , Dr.Mills and there staff Sassy and Trenton shame on you! What do you do at the end of the day ! Oh I know who will we take advantage of tomorrow!
Review
#1520673 Review #1520673 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental in Concord, Ohio - Bait and switch

Alled about emergency tooth extraction. Severe pain. Was rold that they accepted my insurance and f there was a problem, they had a very easy financing option. Made appointment for next morning, made the 30 min drive and when i get there im told they do not accept my insurance, everything would be out of pocket and no dental work would be done today. Just exam. Rude lady at the counter!

Typically almost nobody fools with insurance for emergency extraction patients. To tell you the truth, patients who wait until teeth hurt then want them pulled are not reliable patients and generally do not pay their bills.

As soon as they are out of pain they forget about any paying any remaining balance on their account. But I agree it was dishonest for them to say the accept assignment on emergency visits, then tell you otherwise when you get there.

Please find a good independent dentist, establish a good relationship with him or her, and get your teeth cared for, instead of extracted. Just read all the nightmares on this forum when knuckleheaded patients get their teeth pulled then cannot wear dentures.

Review
#1520142 Review #1520142 is a subjective opinion of poster.