Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais Dentist pretends to be a patient online

Wow just got a twitter about the writer who posted info on here asking for contact stuff on a patient at this office. Wowszer wowszer wowszer as dad would say they really screwed the pooch. First they ruin this patients life so that she now has to have teeth pulled because of their screw up but then they post fake reviews, and even send him emails pretending to be patients and have positive things to say about this chick chowhan who is suppose to be a dentist. The email copies out in tweetville are wild. Trying to find out what he knows that he knows that they dont' know and if he has interview the patient yet. Get OFF the pooch chowhan and Aspen and take responsibility for what you did instead of spending so much time to cover your ***. This is bogus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They dont even PRETEND to have any respect for their patients or they wouldn't have even gone there. what a joke as a company

tku for the twt pls snd ip

How *** is this doctor?

View more comments (2)

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais commits FRAUD

I am writing a story about an Aspen Dental patient who posted here a few months ago. I posted asking for any info on this patient and that any other dissatisfied patients contact me. I was contacted by a "patient" with the email address valerie_welles@gmx.com and the sender identified her/his self as valerie welles an Aspen Dental PATIENT. I admit that I skipped the computer classes at NIU and focussed on Journalism and Literature, so Aspen will probably blame me for not figuring out sooner that ASPEN DENTAL is VALERIE WELLES. I turned over most of my contact info to a researcher for verification and it took them two seconds to find out the email from this PATIENT came from Aspen Dental. I sent this PATIENT info on my story this week that should have gone to a REAL PATIENT not an Aspen Dental poser. I would say shame on you to ASPEN DENTAL for having employees pretend to be PATIENTS but is seems clear they they have employees pretending to be DENTIST!! I'm going to write this story!! I will include the email you sent me and the fact that you have your employees going on sites like this pretending to be victims of your own company to elicit information.
kianor

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation.

A multi-state Mass Tort Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

info@consultodont.com

Attn: Aspen Dental Management Mass Tort Unit

we are requesting that in your email you identify your complaint as being in one of the three following categories:

1.DENTAL MALPRACTICE – In which you have been physically injured by their dental “care.”

2.CONSUMER FRAUD – Includes cases in which office personnel of Aspen Dental used high pressure sales tactics designed to take your money with false promises of providing competent dental health care.

3.Combination of Malpractice and Consumer Fraud.

You can remain anonymous!

When you email the description of your complaint for inclusion in this action, simply request that we assign you a confidential identity. As a new patient, a reasonable person would not expect Aspen Dental to take unfair advantage of a dental problem – after all, they are considered to be a healthcare facility; however, when you sit down with the Office Manager to discuss your dental treatment plan it becomes clear that your money, not your health, is Aspen's primary objective. The job of the Aspen office manager is to force you into accepting the most costly and extensive dental work possible. This is termed “conversion” and is against the law.

Aspen Dental rewards its employees with financial bonus incentives for exceeding monthly production goals. This bonus system is based upon Aspen's internal use of “metrics” which pressures each office to compete against other Aspen offices. Unfortunately, since Aspen’s Management Team is composed of individuals whose background is in “consumer retail” – not in healthcare - they operate the dental care facility as a retail business in which you are not viewed as a patient - instead, you are simply a paying customer. Aspen Dental’s motto is: “To create a happy, paying patient.” But, unfortunately once you pay, you quickly discover that you are not happy.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will effectively make Aspen Dental accountable for their acts through the unified and coherent voice of thousands of patients who have been wrongfully injured by Aspen Dental.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will channel thousands of patient complaints into a collectively powerful force which will finally stop Aspen.

Read your story very informative. Thank you.

is it true this dentist killed a patient?

what was the cod? was it because of bad work, infection, pain, stress???

Please post the name of the paper your story will be in when written. It should be download and sent out nationwide. The best defense is often being warned in advance!

How could a company this large allow this to happen? Makes you wonder what they have been getting away with all along doesnt it. 8)

Can't wait to read your story in the paper. Its about time someone started taking a look at these corporate run medical practices. Money first patient care a distant second.

OBVIOUSLY they have NO respect for their patients.

I wont give you the phone number but the manteno ladys email is annjolietillinois at yahoo.

Good luck!!

posting my own review thanks for the info sent it out to all. tweet tweet where's the puddy cat

This is garbage.What the *** is this doctor up to now.Nervy to try something like this r they just ***! wasn't going to post here but no the lady ur talkin bout shes in town saw her this morning with her hub and dogs.lives in Manteno and is always out with two small dogs and a German Shep.

u should ask her name at the church on 50 seen her there.

Can't remb her name I'll ask round and send it to ur email. what a shtty thing for aspen to du

Wod. Is there any underhanded trick they won't try?

I look forward to reading you article in the newspaper.

It's about time someone started taking these dental corporations to task for approaching dental pain as if it's just good for business. In some cased creatint that pain themselves.

Just another indication of how little respect they have for their victims...oops I mean patients 8)

View more comments (11)
Review

Aspen Dental review in Terre Haute, Indiana: Didn't examine before drilling screwed me up bad

i went to the denist because i was having a problem with my front teeth there is a cavity that join both teeth the denist came in and told me a was going to get three fillings i said how much was all that going to be because i needed my front teeth done first he came back and said i could get them all done with no co pay he started drilling in the back first and left the one with the worst cavity undone then told me i ran out of credit but put a filling on it but it needed a root canel then the assistant put fillings in two bottom teeth and didn't fill the top one he had drilled and left that one exposed which he still hasn't made right SO MEANWHILE IM IN ALOT OF PAIN and still waiting to see the denist and i still can't see him again until six days later. and dont know if he is going to make this right. T Dalton

Please contact me about this review. I am writing an article about a woman in Manteno who apparemtly has had to EIGHT root canals because of what they did to her. newsismybus@aim.com

Review

Aspen Dental review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Aspen Patients-I admit we are frauds

To all Aspen Dental patients...I would like to apologize for my short stint as office manager. I quit after allowing my Regional Manager to bully me into falsifying treatment plans and overcharging customers and insurance companies. With the job market the way it is, I was afraid to lose my job. However, after many sleepless nights, I walked out. I totally admit that my office was involved in fraudulent treatment and falsifying health records. As for my part, I did the least fraudulent things I could and as a result was written up a few times because my manager wanted me out. My manager told me that I was too compassionate and too soft because I refused to ram treatment down patients throats. I now sleep well and have made my restitution with God.

I am so glad to find this info. I went in for a bridge and was told I needed full dentures.

I am getting a second opinion on Thursday. Psychologically, this is huge news but it was "expected"..no big deal from them.

The office manager basically told me it was cheaper to get the full set than do the work needed. If I find this to be incorrect, you can bet I will take action and it won't be pretty!!

Another current Aspen Dental employe eposting as a patient. For what reason?

To try to head off lawsuits by gaining rapport with real patients and advising settle, settle settle.

This is riduculous and another example of the type company Aspen has become. Look elsewhere for real denistry.

saw the proof. pres of Aspen opened email from canada relay so did this *** or what ever it is.

DOWN WITH ASPEN and it's underhanded lowlife tactics. This should be on ABC NBC and CBS

this is ALSO a current ASPEN DENTAL employee!! can prove it!! They opened email from an acct opened by aspen management.

If you would be so kind as to contact me at adc6@cornell.edu I need to ask some more questions of you. I believed a long time ago that Aspen was a fraud when it came to their billing practices.

You have proved that and I believe that what you wrote about your treatment as an employee there was against many labor laws as well. I do not think that those who work for Aspen in the same capacity as you did realize that there are laws that hold them responsible for their actions. Meaning this . .

. if they ( Aspen ) have trianed you to peform these fraudulant acts and you agree to do them, then you are as responsible as they and you can be held monitarily responsible for damages as well. One thing for you to do now to protect yourself is to write a letter or better yet, contact the Attorney General of your state (I hope it is NY) and relate to them what you know. You are protected by whistle blower laws on both the State and Federal levels.

I think that with the new laws governing health care under the new Obamma Health Care Bill that was just passed things will get done and quickly. I applaud your courage and for regaining your conscience. Now please, if you would contact me .

. .

No shi- they're a bunch of frauds. You shold see what they did to a woman I go to church with it's a crime!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Please contact me at newsismybus@aim.com. I am putting together a story which will I've been assured will be picked up by the wires,not just my local paper, about a woman who went into an Aspen office in no pain and 4-5 months later is still in pain all to just improve the LOOK of her teeth. I would love your input.

View more comments (6)
Aspen Dental Manager

Aspen Dental review in Hyannis, Massachusetts: They did not call me back for an emergency after 7 calls to their answering servce

I went to Aspen Dental in Hamden CT and received an estimate (with insurance) of $4,700. I need a tooth extracted and until Dr Lee started to probe my gums, I had little pain. The next day at 2AM,I woke up in excruciating pain and started to call for emergency service, which they advertise in the Yellow Pages. I have waited over five and 1/2 hours with no response. The answering service has called, left e-mails and yet no response. I recommend that anyone who is looking for a dentist, overlook Aspen Dental. It is a nationwide corporation, with no compassion for it's patients. Watch Michael Moore's movie "In Love with Capitalism", and you will get I sense of how corporations do not care for the individual. I am *** mad and will write to the American Dental Society, my Congress women,and any one else who will listen. Buyer beware!!!!

I am writing a story about an Aspen dental patient. The focus being how someone can go to them with NO pain and No dental problems and suffer through the treatment provide at Aspen.

5-6 months of pain and dental procedures to try and correct the problems Aspen created.

Please contact me at newsismybus@aim.com. I will provide you with ID and links to stories I have written which were published by my local paper as well as the Chicago Trib and Sun Times.

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais Human Interest Story

I am writing, in the hope that the parties who wrote comments on the complaint from the woman who visited the above-referred Aspen Dental office, will contact me. I would also be very pleased if this woman would contact me. I was unable to find the link to the video which listed your contact info and would like to discuss interviewing you. I freelance for a variety of the locals and would like to write a Human Interest piece on what you experienced with Aspen Dental in Bourbonnais. I would also like to hear from any and all of the poster who wrote in support of what you were going through. Contact me at newsismybus@aim.com. I will supply you with proof of ID and creds.

This is my neighbor. She is back in town and I will tell her to check here and contact you.

She just had more work done to fix her problem including having a front tooth pulled. You'll probably have to talk to her husband because she could barely talk when I went over to see her yesterday.

hunt and peck typing its 7267425 and 4681419 she works w my mom.

Her name is ann and she is local 7267429. I don't see her around much so not sure she is still living here.

Cool. know the lady will email you name and number. Not sure number still good.

Sent you email

View more comments (4)
Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning

Aspen Dental review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Completely False Diagnosis and Total SCAM

I visited the Mishawaka, IN location of Aspen Dental because it was the only place that gave me a 'discount' on my dental plan. After a 2 hour HORRIBLE and painful experience getting xrays and the free 'examination', I was told I had 8 cavities and periodontal disease and had to come back for a deep cleaning. I HAVE NEVER HAD A CAVITY OR ANY DENTAL PROBLEMS!!!! After asking how I could develop 8 cavities in 6 months when I've never had any before, I was told by the "dentist" that it was from cavity causing bacteria from kissing my fiance (whom I had already been with for 4 years at that point). My fiance has NEVER had a cavity or any dental problems either! The final bill for recommended treatment after the 'discount' was going to be $3,500!! I walked out and visited a real dentist. After xrays, cleaning, and exam, I was told I had ZERO cavities and my gums were fine - no periodontal disease or gingivitis. Aspen Dental is a COMPLETE RIP OFF and SCAM!!! After asking around and sharing my story I have heard of numerous people with the same experience! DO NOT GO TO ASPEN DENTAL!!! Go to an actual dentist!

i too seen Samuel Wakim at the mishawaka buisness and he wont give my money back for ill fitting dentures and was under litigation at my time of service. I too had gotten a second opinion from a real dentist.

Now they wont return my calls. i am now following legal advice and contacting the state dental board. I assure every one wronged by him do the same.

Look up litigations under his name through the state attorneys web site of indiana and you will be amazed in which his litigation was for. Donot go back ur being scammed!

#200674

Denture: Acrylic base material from Fricke, Lucitone 199 and fast por+ That's no good materials. Teeth from Z-Dent, New Hue, Classica, Portrait IPN. Cheapest brand is Z-Dent, New Hue and classic looks awful and not match pt's mouth. Aspent untold the truth... Very rip offf.... offf.. materails too... High quality teeth company name is Heraeus Kulzer, Vita, Ivoclar Vivadent, Image( for women).

Acrylic best company names: Ivoclar Vivadent, Heraeus Kulzer, Vita, Keystone(Diamond- D) strongest one. Partial framework best Bego ( made in Germany).

Aspent wont tell customer... Their all materials *** and cheap ***...

#200671

Aspen Owner richest and high profit themself. Dental lab technicians are very very low pay their salary.

Very sad... All denture materals not quality brands.

I was quit from Aspan dental lab jobs. All boss and managers are liar and artists.

Gianluca - Do not go back!!! It is a scam!

Just walk away (or RUN) and do not have further contact with them. I have spoken to at least 5 other people who have had the same experience at this same store. Go to a small, local dentist with their own practice in the area. Dr.

Daniel E. White on St. Peter St in South Bend is very good! If money is an issue, you can get a cleaning, xrays, and exam at the IUSB dental school for $25 (it does take 4 hours though, but you'll get cheap xrays to show you that you do not have 15 cavities!).

I will bet that you in no way actually have 15 cavities, and it will be worth the $100 or so to go to a real dentist for a real exam and cleaning. DO NOT GO BACK TO ASPEN DENTAL!

I just returned from visiting Dr. Samuel Wakim at the same Aspen Dental in Mishawaka.

I was told I need 15 fillings ... what should I do now?

Trust him, and go for it?! 15 fillings, with no history of cavities ever??

Frank1985: I'm sorry I did not respond to your original post sooner, I just saw it. I would be happy to participate in a story about Aspen Dental, if you are still working on it.

Bill Palmer: Thank you for the name. Very interesting.

The Mishawaka dentist is Samuel Wakim. Try Google searching his name for *** and giggles.

I am trying to write a story about the results of a local woman's visit to Aspen dental in IL. She went to them with no dental problems and since the first cosmetic procedure has been in unbelievable pain.

I have just been advised by a source that the woman had to be hospitalized this weekend due to the cosmetic dental work that was done at this Aspen location.

I would like to include in my story other patients encounters with Aspen.

I am not an Aspen employee and will be happy to provide you with ID as well as links to articles I have had published not only by my local paper, but also the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun Times.

I went to the one on the corner of Day Rd and Grape Rd. I do not remember the name of the "dentist" who saw me. He had a student with him too that did the actual exam.

Who is the name of your dentist and which Aspen dental office did you go to?

View more comments (9)
Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais Doctor

This doctor used to be at Aspen Dental in Fort Worth Indiana. I posted a complaint about her over 2 years ago based on her pulling this same type ***. She traveled from Indiana office to Indiana office creating terror havoc and pain in patients lives. If you want to see my post regarding what she did to my boyfriend go to complaints.com and look for my post in November or December of 08. Beware patients of Illinois if you don't want bad service and pain go elsewhere. She must have finally had to leave Indiana. Aspen is the worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheri

I got a twitter that this dentist actually caused the death of a patient in Illinois. Do you know any of the details??

Is this real? We have laws to protect ourselves against doctors like this. WHY is this being allowed.

OMG how can they get away with this

Frank1985

Please contact me regarding an article I would like to write about the happenings at this business.

newsismybus@aim.com

Thanks good to know say otehr probs here with him also

I liked the doctor and the entire office staff. The office was very clean and I was seen right on time which is a big deal with a dentist office.

View more comments (5)

Aspen Dental Bradley MUY MALO

Ful aqui y era un aexperiencia muy mala. El Dr. Chowjan actuabo como tenia sucio cooties y no podria entender que cualquier cosa que dije guardalo el hacer me de cosas de la repeticion pero ella entendia bastantes para intentar darme una cuenta grande grande. Dije quo no y nosotros fuimos al denista al lado de Kohls. Mejore al mejor doctor apto mejor porque vi video en la tarjeta aporrear e no quisiera que este doctor hiciera a mi que el hiza a su otro paciente. Voy a estar casado en un ano y suene como la otra senora nunca sera fijo de lo que hizo el doctor a ella.

Please contact me at newsismybus@aim.com

es por favor esta dentista Walmart cercano chowjan en 50?

View more comments (1)
Loss

Aspen Dental Bourbonnais

Estes us lugar may malo. Esperamos horas entonces que piden tarjeta del suguro mientras que miran abajo nosotros. Mi marido si fue en mas dolor que cuando el consiguio alli. Deseo que hubiero visto el video de esta mujer y que el hizo a ella antes de que fueramos alli. Pienso que necesitamos decir a toda la gente que conocemos sobre esto y me cercioro de que no suceda a cualquier persona siempre otra vez. El doctor parecia agradable pero usted podria decir que ella no sentia que teniamos el dinero que ella quiso. Un lugar muy malo a ir si usted esta en dolar y paa querer ayuda. Gracias al video casan a la senora para decimos.

Concierto una cita gambien pero consigo alli y nadie habla espanol.

Si. una experienca muy muy muy mala.

View more comments (1)