Aspen Dental Reviews

Show reviews that mention
dentist teeth office money dentures insurance appointment tooth dental mouth
Filter review

Aspen dental

My name is Bert Peterson--I do not know what has happened to your change of personelnel,at your Yakima office--but their comency sucks!!!The only two people tha have any idea what is going on is your hygenist,and a tech..I had oral surgery three days ago--to remove 2 exostois bones..This fool "doctor" of yours wanted to know what my problem was--I eas told to get my lower dentures adjusted--This fool wanted to remove my three day old stitures--she was surprized that they were still in there from the 30th of last month--NO way--I went to an oral sugeron--I referred my grand-daughter there for treatment--Her program was set up--She was told that a tooth could be saved--but that replacemnt "doctor"decided to fill another tooth--In the mean time,she broke off more of her tooth..You people felt that she needed a root canal--parts needed ato be ordered--or recommend another dentist--Sounds like you do not have any copent people there--In my case--the"doctor" should have seen my records..I will not recomend any one else to your facility!!!!!
ID
#194619 Review #194619 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lynnwood, Washington
Aspen Dental Dentures

Aspen dental has no compasion

Our regular dentist was on vacation when a front tooth broke. I would not be seen in public with this tooth missing. It was a clean break and I thought that a bit of glue would hold it in place for a few days until my regular dentist was available. Aspen advertised walk-in service so I called to verify and after explaining what I wanted they gave me a same day appointment. Upon arrival we again explained that we only wanted a tempoary fix to hold us over and was told "no problem" they gave me 3 pages of questions to fill out and said that an x-ray would be required. When I was in the dentist chair, doctor Young Park said that he could do what we asked but REFUSED to do so because we were not coming back. We should have been told up-front instead of waiting until then. Plus they had the audacity to bill my insurance for an x-ray and oral exam. What a bunch of money grubbing, unethical, expletive-deleted......
ID
#194358 Review #194358 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Concord, New Hampshire
Aspen Dental Dental Services

Private Investigator/Consumer Advocate taking action against Aspen Dental for fraudulent diagnosis

I am in the process of having Aspen Dental investigated in RI and attempting to have the entire franchise investigated based on the complaints here. My complaint is they mislead patients and misdiagnos them for the benefit of monetary gratification and are in violation of the ADA Code of Ethic, more specifically Code 5.A and 5.B.6. I will repost the results when more progress is reached. I went to my prior dentist and they did the same testing and report I do not have to have a scaling done and my gums are in healthy condition. They even refused to clean my teeth unless I have this procedure done which is not needed. I'm not letting this go. People are having it hard enough surviving without be ripped off by their dentist.

You can contact me at researchpartners@***.net

I will arrange for you to speak to the attorney handling the class action lawsuit and if possible you can join the lawsuit.

I am the paralegal working with the attorney on this case.

Nancy M. Leathers, PI

@PissedConsumer563254

im a disabled and they have taken my savings fixing then getting me to refix the stuff they had already fixed ,,i had several teeth they had me fill then from 2 days to 6 months had then fall out ,,,the one filling that did stay in they wanted to take it out and there is nothing wrong with that tooth ,,,,i brush everyday rinse ,they are not neglected ,,,,i had to save off things i had collected through the years to try and keep up ,,now i have alot of teeth gone front filling out and a back tooth half gone thanks to them ,, I live in alabama now but did live in ga ,,my funds are all gone and i hate my smile so i dont leave the house ,,someone needs to do something ,,on top of all that they used my medicaid and united insurance ,, FRAUDS,,, Todd Hunt

Yeah i feel ya. Im in the same boat i dont go out, eat, and now barely talk even on phone my scepeh is so bad.

The worst part is there is nobody who can help us i've been trying for 4 yrs now, look at my video and you'll see.

I just hate that my life is wasting away and there is nothing i can do ? if you have any ideas of a path i can take that would be helpful

They almost sucked in my husband. He was quoted some 4,000 + for periodontal disease. He had no periodontal disease and got the necessary work, a filling he needed completed for under $100 well over a month ago.

ASPEN DENTAL PRACTICES UNETHICAL TREATMENT PLANS AND FRAUD!

All complaints should be filed with the BBB and your State Dental Board & Insurance commissioner! Good Luck everyone!

#261922

They tell me I need scaling. I hear everyone who goes there has to get scaling done.

I'm ready to sue them. they put in a temp cap which shifted my front teeth and now have new crown and I am told I need to baby it- may not last.

Please contact me at Researchpartners@***.net

You are missing the point here. If someone tells you to have your arm amputated, would you?

They are lieing..in plain English. FOR THE PURPOSE OF MONETARY GAIN.

Uodate: I have hired an attorney who is looking into taking this case. We may need your participation. Please email your experiences to me at:RESEARCHPARTNERS@***.NETThank you everyone.

RESEARCHPARTNERS@***.NET

Thank you everyone.

That happened to me as well where they refused to clean my teeth unless they did scaling procedure, that is true. And it hurt too.

:cry

Class action suit may be the only way to shut them down. Problem is they'll just shut down and open 6 months later under another name.

Patients need to be made aware of them from a grass roots level so they just stay away. Anyone know 60 Minutes phone number?

View more comments (17)
ID
#193290 Review #193290 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Providence, Rhode Island

Overwhelming Response to Class Action Lawsuit Against Aspen Dental

Within the first 3 days of posting the notice alerting consumers about the formation of a class action lawsuit against Aspen Dental, there has been an overwhelming response from angry patients wishing to participate in this action. To answer the question posed by many frustrated patients – YES, Aspen has designed its patient service department to effectively diffuse your isolated complaints; this is why you will never successfully receive any justice from Aspen Dental when presented as an individual complaint. But, Aspen cannot evade and will be held accountable to the thousands of angry patients who are collectively unified under this large and comprehensive Class Action Lawsuit. With the high volume of feedback and interest in participating in this Class Action Lawsuit, we are requesting that in your email you identify your complaint as being in one of the three following categories: 1.DENTAL MALPRACTICE – In which you have been physically injured by their dental "care." 2.CONSUMER FRAUD – Includes cases in which office personnel of Aspen Dental used high pressure sales tactics designed to take your money with false promises of providing competent dental health care. 3.Combination of Malpractice and Consumer Fraud. To respond to one of the most frequently asked questions: Yes, you can remain anonymous! When you email the description of your complaint for inclusion in this action, simply request that we assign you a confidential identity. As a new patient, a reasonable person would not expect Aspen Dental to take unfair advantage of a dental problem – after all, they are considered to be a healthcare facility; however, when you sit down with the Office Manager to discuss your dental treatment plan it becomes clear that your money, not your health, is Aspen's primary objective. The job of the Aspen office manager is to force you into accepting the most costly and extensive dental work possible. This is termed "conversion" and is against the law. To respond to another frequently asked question - Yes, Aspen Dental rewards its employees with financial bonus incentives for exceeding monthly production goals. This bonus system is based upon Aspen's internal use of "metrics" which pressures each office to compete against other Aspen offices. Unfortunately, since Aspen's Management Team is composed of individuals whose background is in "consumer retail" – not in healthcare - they operate the dental care facility as a retail business in which you are not viewed as a patient - instead, you are simply a paying customer. Aspen Dental's motto is: "To create a happy, paying patient." But, unfortunately once you pay, you quickly discover that you are not happy. This Class Action Lawsuit will effectively make Aspen Dental accountable for their acts through the unified and coherent voice of thousands of patients who have been wrongfully injured by Aspen Dental. This Class Action Lawsuit will channel thousands of patient complaints into a collectively powerful force which will finally stop Aspen. Your participation in this Class Action Lawsuit will not cost you any money - the legal services are free to you. And, you may be entitled to receive money as compensation for your loss and suffering. To participate, please direct your questions and interest to Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS at: Dr.Bleckstein@***.com

ted bleckstein, dds scam artist on this site. People look at this man's comments.

So many people tried to reach out to "him". Ted are you working for Aspen Dental? Are you in some way trying to exploit those who have been injured by the monster called Aspen Dental? Why Ted Why are you doing this?

People stop feeding in to his fake posts.

He is a sham...... ted bleckstein, dds leave us alone.

I have experienced the same treatment as most of the complaints ive read. I was charged $5000 for 2 partials that I can not wear.

I was lied to and double talked about my needs and costs. I also ask them to file my insurance and they said mine would not pay. I discovered that they received payments fron Aetna and failed to credit me until I confronted them.

I have some good records for a law suit if their is a class action. M.Taylor 5225 ninitz rd Milton fl 32583 8**-**6-5223

Aspen should pay!! Horrible company that misleads and preys on the disadvantaged!

Place me on the class action suit against aspen dental. Minshew53@***.com mary minshew 205 e valley st. Endicott ny 13760

#1531995

Dr.Bleckstein@***.com...I am very unhappy with ASPEN Den. I find myself locked in a contract that requires me to continue receiving sub-standard dental care painy large amts of money.

we r in Killeen Texas.Why didn't we read the reviews BEFORE we went to Aspen Dental.So sorry we went their. Its all about money.

My wife signs a paperunknowing to me and they have us on a loan before she even has the molds made. Two monthe later they present her with the worst horse teeth that you can imagine. Suposed to be Comfilytes the best.They did not fit her mouth at all and the plate was about 1/2 inch thick. She is waiting on another appointment for a new mold.Meanwhile Comenty Capital bank is billing us for a 60 month ,very high interest loan.

Supose to be an 18 month no interest loan.I'm not paying anything until she gets a good Denture.

We are in our 70's and they saw us coming as the saying goes. This experience may not have a happy ending I'm afraid.Dennis cadran

they sold my wife 3 different partial plates.all were painful and did not fit.bleeding gums and sweeling infection resulted.serious medical complications resulted. the lynd family ohio phone 740-927-****

post any stories or complaints to

get your story out there.. contact your states Dental board.. contact attorney general ..

I want to join the law suit. I was also screwed by aspen.

Teeth don't fit so they want to make me new bottoms for a charge of &1000.00 if they could not fix the ones I hey made the first time , what makes them then to make a whole new ones for the bottom. All they had to to is try to add to the ones I have. They can come up with all kinds of answers, which is all bull, they just want more money from me.

I told them no. My name is nada from west Mifflin penna.

They removed all my teeth except for 7. No other dentist ever said my teeth were bad.so tell me why they would be right and everyone else wrong

View more comments (36)
ID
#192173 Review #192173 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reston, Virginia
Aspen Dental Customer Care
If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in: - Physical injury associated with the dental care provided - Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment - Poorly fitting or...
#2119324

no contact information

View more comments
ID
#191707 Review #191707 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Aspen Dental Dentures

Pissed and want myf@@@@@G money back they did not perform what was paid for.

im going to keep posting a complaint about aspen dental offices in newark oh & zanesville oh & maybe enough people will see them and go some where else. if your paid to do a job you should do the job right. or you should reinburst client in full. i was screwed over by aspen dentals zanesville oh office. and now im getting yhe same *** from there newark ohio office. does anybody stand by there work anymore? the work that was done besides them making the partials would not have been done if i knew they could not make dentures to fit your mouth.insteed they want your mouth to fit there dentures. i do not wish for allie of aspen dental to reply with im sorry. i want some one in charge.
#1682076

Aspen dental

I 100% agree these dentures are awful fitting The Lab Tech was rude and straight up lied to me. Someone so needs to fix the issue

They scammed me too. I paid for the expensive dentures and I got the most miserable god awful buck teeth.

The money back guarantee is a scam. They kept my money.

@PissedConsumer1591314

Brenda they didnt give a refund?

I went to Aspen Dental to have two teeth cap,Instead they told me I was approve for a line of credit for 20,000.when I set up the appointment to get this done , they num my whole mouth and the next thing they where drilling my teeth & next all my front teeth where drill down (top & bottom)they put caps on my teeth (left all the routs in my gum).the caps kept falling off I called the main office and let them know Im upset .They told me to come in & they would fix evetything the denist told me I had to have my back teeth pulled out so he can make me a bridge for my front bottom teeth and he cap my front top teeth,they made 4 sets of denters for me (which I don't have in my moth)with all this damage that they did to my moth I need all my roots pulled out and bridges put in so I can eat .I have a denist ,but he don't take my insurance.and my insurance don't pay for bridges. So here I sit and can't eat food with out my teeth falling out(caps)I have no back teeth they pulled them out to put a bridge (made denters)where do I go from here ?? iI have all my paper work and x-rays and the bill of saying what they charge and what they did .I hope you can help me ,my front teeth where straight and white why did they do this and are going to get away with it ,I would like to smile again and eat .Thank you Diane Sieminski (dianevrg@***.com)585621****(home number) :cry :cry

I beg of you to contact the doctor who has posted here about the class action lawsuit. Aspen, as in my case, has a practice of hiding their dirty laundry with low budget settlements that refund their victim but doesn't compensate for the pain and suffering or the money it cost to repair what the dental problems they caused. With the refund they can BURY the issue and go on to hurt other patients.

Please please join the cause to stop them!!

@PissedConsumer172359

Aspen Dental at Retail Court in Myrtle Beach SC all they care about scamming the patient! All they care about is the money they scam you out of!

Dr.Bleckstein@***.com

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

@Ted B Mqu

I would like to join this action suit against Aspen

@Ted B Mqu

To swollen to give a good conversation í had tumor in my. palate.had kimo,radiation to see the TRUTH !!

at your dentist not on my time...they. claim peace of minD!!!

and wreck your mouth and your life.. Fla

View more comments (12)
ID
#191381 Review #191381 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aspen Dental Dentures

Does not understand the meaning of refunddo you think i wil take less then what ipaid?

i have talked with office manager of newark oh aspen dental. 2 different aspen offices can not make partials to fit my mouth. & want to give me the run around on a refund. like offering to give me under $200 back. afterpaying $800.00 cash & owe care credit card $1500.00.do they really think im that ***? im tired of being past to one person and back to another. then i get a letter from patient services supervisor. telling me i need to talk with office manager. but when i do its the same thing .you needa adjustment but dentist says he cant do anything about the cap in teeth on the partials. they made them and its my second pair between 2 aspen dental offices that cant seem to make partials to fit my mouth. in that case i feel they did not perform work that was paid for so why cant i get a refund? so i can find a better dentist to fix my mouth.is there a owner of this corporation or just managers that cant seem to get together on this problem. refund me and ill go to another dental office that has nothing to do with aspen dental.
ID
#191280 Review #191280 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental-Springfield OH

I knew I needed full dentures due to some health reason and I had already received several estimates from other dentist. I did not research hard enough before starting this process. The intermediate dentures are such a poor fit that I can't talk, eat or with them, I have what they call a "bulbous" mouth, the *** alignment is off and the teeth are too big. I've had three was impressions with the second pair being so bad that they could not even fit them in the mouth. I asked to be sent to another dentist since I was told that an refund wasn't an easy process so I went to the Beavercreek office, the dentist stated that the dentures I had were a poor fit and retook impressions but when I returned two weeks later (after a wax try in) I found that they had never been sent out. It is going on eight weeks, no work, no food and I"m about as pissed as I can be. At this point my confidence level in them doing my implants is zero but I also don't know how to afford to go to another dentist. Choose another place!!!

Please please help stop these parasites by joining the class action suit. Do not settle for less than what you are due.

A refund is nothing, they caused you pain suffering and emotitional distress. The worst part is that everyone is a little afraid of dentist, and Aspen makes that fear a reality.

DON'T let them refund you with the conditions of a confidentiality agreement. This is how they have stayed in business by hiding all their mistakes.

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:Dr.Bleckstein@***.comThe more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action.

There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Thank you,Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

dont believe a word she says she s not sorry ive been dealing with them over same problem and they just keep saying you need a adjustment. :( :( :(

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I am going to share with the patient satisfaction team. What is the best way to follow up with you?

Allie

View more comments (3)
ID
#190922 Review #190922 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

This company should lose their license.

Last September Apsen Deltal in Raynham,Ma. extracted all of my teeth and put temporary dentures in. I was told that I would have to wait six months until my gums healed before I could get my new set of dentures., and that they would fit perfectly. In March, after six months with horrible fitting temporary dentures and many visits back to the dentist, I finally went for my new impressions and a week later my new dentures were in. As soon as the dentist put them in my mouth, I could feel that the bottoms were extremely loose. He told me at that time that there was nothing he could do. I would have to use an adhesive or have posts screwed into my jaw bone which the bottom dentures would clip on to. I told him absolutely not. I had just borrowed $5000.00 to pay for getting my teeth pulled and having new dentures made. I left there very disappointed, but telling myself that maybe I just had to get use to them. I began noticing that I was not able to eat without both sets of dentures moving which could be painful at times. My uppers seemed to be too loose also. I just went back to Aspen this week and told the Dr. that I was very dissatisfied. He told me that because of the way my bones are shaped on the upper jaw that I would have to have surgery to remove part of the bones and then my dentures would fit properly. Are you kidding me !!! Isn't that why they take impressions? They actually slip when I talk and it is extremely embarrassing. I cannot even *** into a very ripe necterine, sandwich, or any soft food without my teeth coming out. I have to be so careful. To say that I am devastated is an understatement. I left there by telling him that going to Aspen Dental was the biggest mistake of my life. Susan

Please contact the doctor who is the spear-head for the class action suit against these monsters. These are not doctors they are vampires sucking the nation dry one tooth at a time. If we don't start standing up as a group against them, well...then they win and just keep moving around and finding new victims.

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:Dr.Bleckstein@***.comThe more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action.

There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Thanks,Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

View more comments (1)
ID
#190909 Review #190909 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Swansea, Massachusetts

Aspen Dental Sucks

When I told Aspen Dental that I would not be able to have the dental work done that they were recommending they informed me that my insurance would cover it. After the work was done I had to charge three hundred dollars to my mothers charge account and I also had to pay over four hundred dollars in cash. For one year I received a bill telling me that the balance was being billed to my insurance and then three months later I received a letter from a collection agency for tree hundred fifty dollars. Only in the United States

ID
#190758 Review #190758 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Aspen Dental Dental Services

Paid for work that has not been fixed right tired of run around

i have had teeth pulled partials made do not fit went back&back&back get the point.went another aspen dental office same thing if you cant make teeth to fit why wont you just refund so i can find another dentist that can. its nit hard just write a check & mail it.or you must not speak english??????????give me a *** break aspen dental ohio.im currently with the newark ohio office. started at zanesville ohio office wont go back there unless dentist is gone.my whole life ive dealt with the public & now i no why some are so angry when they come some place new. its places like aspen dental that give other businesses a bad name.

ID
#190707 Review #190707 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lexington, South Carolina

Billings mistakes and won't give me my credit

On June 1, 2010, Aspen Dental charged my husband $348.00 for services that our insurance company was to pay because Aspen's computer had wrong info about what our insurance company would pay. I called Aspen immediately and they verified everything I said that was suppose to be covered was correct since they called our insurance company. At that point, they would not cancel the charge. Instead they submitted a new claim to our insurance company and the insurance paid them $200.00 nine days later. It has been 7 weeks and Aspen Dental still has not re-imbursed us our $200.00 credit. Every time I call them, they are very lax about the whole situation. Needless to say, we won't be going there again. Time for a new dentist.

OMG I am going through the same thing with Aspen Dental!I had work done on my teeth that was not covered by my insurance.I paid the full amount due 5 months later out of my pocket.That was almost 2 years ago.Now I just found out Aspen refilled the claim and my insurance did pay them and I had already paid them so there was NO claim to be filled! Not only did Aspen get my $2347.00 but also from my insurance co and I have not recieved any $$$$$$ back!!I am still fighting with them.......

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

RE: Aspen Dental, Holland, MI. I visited this office on 6/14/10 & had x-rays & a deep cleaning.

They presented me with a procedure plan & got a line of credit for me. I didn't go back since I found a local dentist who could preform the same services for less. I told them that I was changing dentist & wouldn't be back. I called a few days later & asked out my refund.

They said: "Oh you want a refund". I still do not have my refund as of 7/29/10 & get no help from them. I think it is very unethical & probably illegal to charge for procedures that have not been preformed. I am very angry & want my money refunded ASAP.

I am paying interest on an amount that is almost $4000 more that what they have done. I am on disability & can not afford to pay all of this interest on something that I do not owe. If they are using my money, they should pay the interest.

I have been mislead through this whole ordeal & will never refer anyone to them. I also intend to tell anyone I can about their suspicious practices.

:cry :cry :cry iwas charged $3000 plu they want $2000 more & i cant get them to fix what they started or my money back.everybody whines do something about and maybe they wont get away with this crp.

BastekA,

Thank you for letting me know about your experience. I am going to pass this on to the patient satisfaction team. I will also talk with the office manager at the Chelmsford office.

Thanks again,

Allie

View more comments (4)
ID
#190316 Review #190316 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Alexandria, Virginia
Aspen Dental Dental Insurance

Wanted me to do 7k dental work all uneeded

i went in for their free x-ray but then they charged $10. i got them to give me back the $10 + they said they would forward my x-rays to my original dentist which they did not. they told me i needed dental work of 7k. i needed none. then i got a mailing saying they would charge 25% off the 7k. after that i got two phone calls per the mailing despite fact i was on the wisconsin no call list. the dentist himself was plain rude. one of their lines is that amount of work is what the dentist would recommend ideally not necessarily what you would want & therefore is not malpractice.

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

This is the same scam they are running at the Bourbonnais, IL office. Company motto must be scam, deceipt, fraud anything for the money!

View more comments (1)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Billing inpropriety

Recently I received a dunning call from Aspen's collection department. I called the local office and they agreed with my records that I owed nothing. They called their financial office and were told that I had exceeded my annual benefit for 2009 and therefore other work was charged at a non-participating (undiscounted) rate. I checked with my insurance company who informed me that such a charge was in violation of their contract with Aspen, that the insurance coverage included blanket participating rates. The collection department continued to dun me and Aspen continued to be evasive. They did offer to knock $50 off the claimed balance, but never addressed their contract violation. This is a scam and Aspen has been deliberately evasive in addressing it. Lousy, unethical and illegal business practice.

Detroit, Michigan
Aspen Dental Dental Insurance

Unnecessary bitewings insurance don't cover

Aspen Dental in Rome,New York, are scam artists. They know my insurance company, and have done business with them for years. I took my 2 daughters to them to get their teeth cleaned. The dentist took bitewing x-rays on both my daughters, and six months later, did the bitewings again. The insurance company pays for 1 x-ray per year. Not to mention, my daughters have perfect teeth, not 1 cavity in sight, so why the extra bitewings? Now I'm stuck with a bill that was unnecessary. I tried calling to get some help. Nope. I'm done.

I too was charged for a full set of X-rays when in fact I had only one done. I've called them twice and have gotten the run around like others.

I over paid and so did my insurance company thus I'm due a refund and so is the insurance company. I was also told that they, Aspen, haven't received payment yet from my insurance company, Thus I called them. They not only got paid but the insurance company also told me the date the check was cashed. I've currently got a call into them but thus far no returns and don't really expect I will.

Next step is to contact their home office in New York but not even sure that will help.

I too think they might be a little dishonest in their billing!!! I'm not going to give up until they get things corrected, I hope???

Reston, Virginia