Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental Appointment Review from Yulee, Florida

Horrible! Very unprofessional & rude staff! Every appt. I had they called me one day before to change the time. They were very mean basically making me feel like it's my fault..that they can't run their office correct! Which when my husband & myself had a talk with the office manager...letting him know that we can NOT reschedule any of my appt. (we have a newborn & another child with no family around to help) So it's just myself & my husband (who is the boss of his company) I've already paid in full a couple of thousand to them. Also they told me I had to get use to the pain that I was having & still have! I wish I would have chosen a different dental office. After they put my implant in I will NEVER use them as my dentist again! For anyone thinking about going here DON'T! Go to a dentist office who cares about their patients as well as being professional staff!

Wow! Having my own company also, the first thing I look for when patronizing other businesses is HONESTY. You sure made a mistake when you picked A$pen on that basis. You can't really expect Wall Street private equity investors who own the joint to behave honestly, can you?

They got your money in advance, like no honest dentist would ask for. Now they try to wear you down by canceling appointments, hoping they can keep you money and never deliver any treatment. That is what they got busted for by the Massachusetts attorney general, by the way. Did you know they also signed consent orders with 3 other state attorney generals as well?

Forget the cheesy chain clinics Find an INDEPENDENT dentist with a reputation for honesty and competence in your community, then stick with him. You will be much better off in the long run.

By the way, you can help other potential victims by spreading the word about A$pen. And please write your state legislator, demanding they formulate ownership tests, so only DENTISTS and not WALL STREET *** can own dental practices!

Aspen Dental Dentures Review

Got a full set of dentures over 2 years ago. I still cant eat with bottoms in...if i do, i cant wear them for the next week or so because of sores. They dont fit! Aspen dental wont acknowledge my complaint. (They dont want to replace it) I didnt get a smile..i lost my social life altogether since i can no longer go out to eat and many days i am hiding because i cant waer them at all!!
Bad quality

Other Product Review

Mistake. My complaint below LIARS & CHEATS.were not in georgia but Stuart Florida

Aspen Dental - Dental Services Review from Schaumburg, Illinois

I was lied to each time I went for a visit. I asked on several occasions how much do I owe and each visit they said nothing. Went for my last appointment and they say I have a balance. How is that when I asked and they kept telling me no. I won't be going back.

They lie to everybody all the time!

ALL they do is LIE! Run far.

How can they keep track of balances when they change office managers and/or ancillary help every couple of months or so? Barely-contained chaos is the best you can expect from this corporate clinic chop shop.

Don't know what led you to go there in the first place.

You only have damage to your wallet now. If you stay, you will have damage to your mouth as well.

View more comments (2)
Problems with payment

Aspen Dental in Des Moines, Iowa - APPOINTMENT

AWFUL!!!!!!! I called to make an appointment by the 800 number for the call center, apparently since i could not answer the phone during the day because i work they cancel the appointment but i got a text confirming my appointment i was told this was policy at the local offices they don't follow the same policy's as the call center for the company, I will never send another person to them again, I work with veterans and this is fundamentally unacceptable. They need to be on the same page as all there policys and this needs to be looked at because they dont see it as a problem

The question is, why did you ever send people to this fleabag corporate clown club to start with? Geez, I would not refer my worst enemies to this one-stop chop shop. Sending veterans to a place like A$pen would be like sending them to an ISIS prison camp.

@Seasoned Dentist

and sending them to the so called " Seasoned Dentist" would be worse. You are nothing but a troll who lost his practice due to your own sloppy work

@Anonymous

And you are nothing but a A$pen corporate executive complicit in ripping off patients, disguising yourself as a patient on a consumer website. You lost your soul when you signed on to work for A$pen.

Have you pleased your private equity investors today, by bilking patients out of as much of their hard-earned money as possible?

Remember, your crumby job is just one month's missed revenue target from being eliminated! Never fear, there are more respectable jobs at Waffle House!

@Anonymous

Why are there 1,500 complaints against aspen on this site alone??The web has thousands more complaints against A$spen.

View more comments (3)

Aspen Dental - Tooth Extraction Review from Atlanta, Georgia

LIARS & CHEATS!!! Get a 2nd opinion & call ur unsurance for coverage!!! Went for 1 bad infected tooth. Do need tohave 3 broke. Teeth taken care of but not a priority. Told me all 3 were infected & needed to come out Asap. lIARS! No infection. WORSE they wanted to pull 2 good important teeth saying one was infected & 1 abcessed. LIARS! No infection or abcessed. SHOCKED. also lied bout my insurance. Said didnt cover extraction. LIARS! Wanted to charge me full price of $292 per tooth when insurance copay is $115 per tooth. 2 healthly teeth would b almost $600!!! Also wanted to add $135 prof. Consult at that visit when i already had it at 1st appoint. Wanted 1800 OUT OF POCKET!!! 4 teeth would only b $460. HUGH DIFFETENCE!! But only needed 1 pulled. $115. Thats $1685 they tried to get out of me!!! And in big hurry to get me financed and set up my next appt. "We can get u in next week". And norhing for the super throbbing pain i was in. Instead of tellimg me its policy not to give pain meds said by.law dentist not allowed by law. Whats the matter with.the truth. 2'doctors told me they r lying.want to fimd place to report them

You don't "need" teeth pulled. You need them SAVED. Only *** want to extract their teeth instead of save them.

What decent dentist do you think wants to treat you? Patients who let their teeth rot and then want them extracted for almost nothing at a moment's notice are a dime a dozen.

Wake up! Get your teeth fixed at a decent dentist, or you will be sorry! So many patient hate dentures once they get them.

NEWS FLASH- You won't get any decent dentists at fleabag corporate outfits like A$pen, Great Expressions, Coast, Dental One, Western.

They try to play friendly with the we will get your financed and fixed up scam. They laugh all the way to the bank. scammers.

View more comments (1)
Pricing issue

Aspen Dental Appointment Review

I will never ever go to Aspen dental in lufkin, tx. Worse experience with dentist by far!!
Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Bourbonnais, Illinois - Aspen Detal? More like Aspen Dummies....

First of all, there is so little communication between patients and the staff. Secondly, they say how they want to help your pain and the patient is the priority and profit is not, well, all they cared about at my visit was getting their money. The office manager was also less than helpful. This business does not care about patients. They care about making money. Mind you, this is a very abridged account of my visit, but you get the idea here. Stay far away from this office. Aside from the rude employees and lack of communication, the office was filthy and disgusting.

No worker cares. They will all have left for better jobs when you go back.

What do you expect? This fleabag outfit is owned by investors in a leveraged buyout group, not dentists.

Ever hear of private equity investors "caring" about patient welfare???

All they are DESIGNED to care about is return on investment.

Wise up and break the corporate dental chain habit, chum! Find a trustworthy private dentist who owns his own practice.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Scare tactics
  • Customer service
  • Belittle you
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Don't go to Aspen Dental in Zephyhills Florida

These people are the worse. Had a terrible toothache and while I had been there this year, 2015, they have lost my records. Would not talk to me until they had the records. I was in bad pain. While on hold all the record message said over and over how my PAIN was important to them. All I got out of the office was how busy they were on a Monday. Never, Never, Never got a phone call back. Called Coast Dental in Wesley Chapel, FL next morning and got right in. While this is the only Aspen Dental I have been to for service, I would not recommend them if this is how they operate.

How strange. In most offices the records are computerized.

Why on earth are you so enamored with fleabag corporate dental chains?

It is only a matter of time until you get fleeced by a joint like Coast.

Get a reality check and go to a REAL dentist in private practice. Then get your teeth fixed BEFORE you have any more toothaches.

Review
Cons
  • Service

Enfield aspen dental

I called to set an appointment for a cleaning and Katie who is the office manager answered the phone. My schedule is very tough as I work an hour away so its difficult for me to set an appointment. She proceeded to scream at me over the phone when I stated I just wanted my 2 teeth bonded which I have done 3 times a year as they chip. She said ' You pull this all the time" and accused me of something I did not even say. She is like this every time I go in. She should not be aloud to deal with people. I hung up extremely upset and am trying to contact the owner.

You are trying to contact the OWNER??? Are you SERIOUS????

You think you are dealing with an ordinary private practice?

Boy, you are so delusional. The owners are a bunch of INVESTORS in a LEVERAGED BUYOUT FUND. You think they want to talk to you? You are crazy.

All the investor-owners want to do is illegally own dental practices by means of shell corporations, and bilk patients for all the money they can.

Oh, and another thing. They want to hire the minimal staffing they can for the cheapest price they can pay. So the help like this screaming office manager is overworked, stressed out, and not worth a ***.

A$pen is the bottom feeder in the dental employment world. An honest job in a Waffle House is better than working for an organized crime syndicate like A$pen.

office manager