Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Do not use Aspen Dental credit

I went to Ashen Dental for a cleaning in December 2017 and was suckered. I supposedly had gum trouble. The work they said I needed was eleven hundred dollars ($1100.00) and that I could get credit for this amount without interest for 18 months. When I got the first bill it was well over eleven hundred dollars . So ok maybe they are charging for other visits. I paid $400.00 last month. This month I get a bill for $939.00. A statement in very small letters state that I had not paid on time. Thus interest? Again, I was told (shame on me) that it was interest free for 18 months. I am paying $400.00 this month which is March 2018. I will let you know what the amount is on next months bill. Not a satisfied client of Aspen Dental.

You are lucky they did not tell you eleven hundred dollars and then bill you eleven THOUSAND dollars.You fell for the no-interest loan scam. Join the club!It would be interesting to go to an honest dentist and see if you really needed the expensive gum treatment to begin with. Most patients I see for second opinions don't!

Review
#1200480 Review #1200480 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Aspen Dental in Canton, Ohio - Its been several years since i had my teeth removed i have d

2.8
Its been years all they want is you to come in and try again i have tried i put them in and the material Burns the inside of my mouth I get big welts on my gums that make it hard to eat. I do better without them
Review
#1200402 Review #1200402 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

Aspen Dental in Sevierville, Tennessee - Stopped in on my vacation because a tooth in my partial was

They fixed it...then my partial was completely out of line. They tried to fix it. I knew it was not right. Called and made an appointment for 3:30 the next day. Arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early...it is now 4:10 and I am still not in yet. I will never use this Aspen office again..nor will I recommend it to anyone else. They close in 45 minutes. You think they will call my name before that. I love my Aspen Dental in Augusta, Maine. Professional and courteous. I am really disappointed in this office.

Your A$pen office in Augusta Maine was courteous and professional???? That is the only unbelievable part of your story.You go to another A$pen Gyp Joint location for them to tidy up something on a partial made in Augusta?

Don't understand what is going on, do you? There is ZERO commission for dentist in the Tennessee office to monkey around with a partial made in Maine. He has ZERO incentive to see you. He knows you will never return for a pay procedure.

You are just a bother to him.Wise up and seek care at a real dental office. Forget the *** chain clinics owned and operated by Wall Street sleaze.

Review
#1199860 Review #1199860 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental - Have to finish paying to get teeth pulled and dentures

My husband got teeth pulled and dentures in and only had to pay out of pocket maybe 600.00! I went and my total was over 3000.00 and still have 1872.00 out of pocket to pay before anything can be done. Can't get financing so I'm screwed! They never explain charges and feel ripped off. I want this resolved! SO NOT RIGHT!

You think maybe the surgery required on your mouth might have been more complicated that the surgery your husband needed?!? Geez, denture patients can be so dumb.

Getting surgery and oral prosthetics is different than buying a lawn mower at Ace Hardware.Don't like the price they quoted you?

Then don't make the stupid mistake of having all your teeth yanked out. Most people are disappointed with full dentures anyway.Why anyone would go to a chop shop like A$pen to get teeth yanked out and cr@ppy dentures shoved in their mouth is a mystery beyond human comprehension.

Review
#1199430 Review #1199430 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pricing issue

Aspen Dental - Horrible

I took my 16 year old daughter to the office in S. Attleboro, Massachusetts. Had a 3:30 appointment. Finally saw the dentist at 4:15. He was very rushed, spoke quickly using dental jargon. Didn't want to explain anything and refused to write anything down until i agreed to his recommendations. We left never to return.

Well, at least your 16-year old daughter did not get groped by the dentist while on laughing gas like a previous poster reported.Of course the dentist was rushed. These young employees are usually booked 3 patients at the same time!

They don't have any time to explain anything to you in plain English.

That is the job of the A$pen boiler room/scam artist/treatment plan huckster. Whose job is also to charge all your treatment up front on a high-interest credit card.A$pen makes used car salesmen look like rank amateurs at fleecing the public.

Review
#1199189 Review #1199189 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental in Hiram, Georgia - Worst Dental Practice

Had an appointment, was called to come in early, arrived shortly after call, forced to wait past the original time, dentist walked in for a brief second, stated we needed to reschedule for next week, walked out. Rude staff, all they cared about was lunch. Never again! Aspen you may have a lot of offices, but you are not the only dentist in town! This practice is not handicap friendly, does not seem to care for elderly patients, and has a dentist that is rude and unapologetic. This was an appointment to be fitted for dentures. Not only has this practice lost my business, but I will post this review every where possible for all to see. Rudeness in any industry is uncalled for! Especially healthcare!

Oh, they care for elderly people all right. The elderly and the working poor are A$pen's favorite targets to scam.A$pen's Smart Scheduling System (SSS) triples books the inexperienced young dentists.

The patients with the least profitable procedures (denture adjustments, for instance) gets cancelled if too many booked patients actually show up.You are right, there are plenty of other dentists. I hope you will be wise enough next time to choose one who is a private practice owner and not merely an overworked employee of some corporate rathole clinic.

Review
#1199107 Review #1199107 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Being told one thing and it not be so
  • Unprofessional business
Tags
  • The Worst Customer Service

Aspen Dental - Worst treatment and many lies ever

Paid in excess of $4,000 for upper dentures (temporary and permanent) after temporary dentures they sent a certified letter stating they won't treat me any more. I prepaid all this and won't get reliners or permanent dentures. How is this even legal to take money and leave my mouth such a mess??

"How is it legal?" you ask.How is it legal that A$pen runs a chain of dental clinics when it is illegal in most states for investors who are not licensed dentists to own dental offices?How is it legal for these shysters to bill and collect money before services are even performed? By the way, you might not know that the legal billing date for dentures, crowns, and bridges it the day the final impressions are taken.Many things A$pen does are illegal, and many things that are actually legal are immoral and reprehensible.

That is what happens when private equity crooks get into dental care. Write your state legislator asking to put an end to investor ownership of dental practices!

@Seasoned Dentist

Type your message here I also went to Aspen Dental an have had nothing done to my satisfaction they removed all my teeth gave me several pairs of temporary dentures that were horrid had to keep going back sometimes 2x a day. Then the real fun began they made my supposed permanent denture which look like horse teeth an bucky beaver my top lip was pushed out so far, they did not stay in place again keep coming back for adjustments they just kept doing the same adjustments that they had tried a few times well I told them they needed to do something else but of course they did not.

Then about the money issue I had to take out a loan which I have been paying every month but was told that I did not have to pay anything until I was completely satisfied so now they have me in collections an I cannot even where the dentures because they have refused to give me any more appointments they want their cut of $1500.00 an change before they will give me another treatment I have told them to take the money from the loan numerous times but they are refusing to do so.

I really need some help on getting this resolved they lied cheated me and I have the paper work that states 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied I would like to file claim against them please help or should I just go to small claims court? thank you Irene Bissonette.

View more comments (1)
Review
#1199060 Review #1199060 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Problems with payment

Aspen Dental - Poor services

I need to speak to someone from the main headquaters.

Good luck with that!Call now and be prepared to wait a while. You know, the "usually high call volume" excuse.

Perhaps by the time Christmas rolls around a real human will pick up the phone on the other end of the line.They might promise you a refund. Maybe by the time the NEXT Christmas rolls around you will get a small refund check.

Review
#1198679 Review #1198679 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aspen Dental - Horrible people worse work

i was talked into dentures i didnt need then they didnt fit the denrisr arged withme and the home office said it was up to the dentisr so nothing was done then i found out that my denturs were not what i paid 2400. for. they were not top of the line comfy fits they were cheap and didnt fit its been 3 years and i still cant wear my lower plate again too big. after awhile youre just talking to yourself and stop calling because you arent getting snywhere with it. all i know is they lied they cheated their moneyy back guarentee is *** and i cant afford to go somewhere else they should be made to give people who went through what i did give them implants free of charge at the dentist of their choice

Regular or Comfy-Junk, A$pen's dentures are mediocre at best, and unwearable at worst.Bad mistake having all your teeth pulled. Worse mistake going to a chop shop like A$pen to get the dirty deed done.The good thing about the dentures you got is they can be relined.

Comfy-Junk dentures cannot. Perhaps you can do what you should have done to start with: find a competent dentist in private practice to do the job.

Perhaps he can reline the junk dentures A$pen made for you and at least make them wearable until you can save for a decent set. Expect to pay $3500 or more for a pair of upper and lower dentures made of good materials with all the steps taken to fabricate them accurately.

@Seasoned Dentures

I have read many of your comments on people's reviews. I thought this was a site to complain about a company or a product, not for somebody to speak down to you and call you an "moron" for making the choice to go to a certain place...

What is it with you?

If you have a complaint then make the complaint about Aspen, not the people that are going to them. Most people do not know what is right or what is not exactly right when it comes to dental procedures!

@Debbie

Agree 100% talk about being disrespectful whoever this so called dentists is... Well for me I use Aspen Dental and have nothing but praise for .

And they do have dentist and matter of fact mine is a Periodonists .

Upper denture which my dentist has been the best and go out of their way to make sure comfort and look good... I’m still in Temporary transitional gums still shrinking so all I’m going to say one bad apple does’t mean all are bad!

View more comments (2)
Review
#1198625 Review #1198625 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Paid for things that dont fit
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Full refund

Aspen Dental - Its a rip off

1.5
they pulled all my upper teeth,went back and said they were to loose and the rude dentist said there was nothing they could do.what a jerk he was.they could have poured a soft liner in for better fit.still owe 2,000 on them and there nothing else they can do.what a rotten place to go and will not tell no one to use them.they are a sorry outfit.they got their money and the heck with you after wards i am alergic to mouth glue and ask him to call in a natural glue from the apothecary store and he refused,what a jek

Never heard of "natural mouth glue" from the compounding pharmacy. If something like this exists, don't see anything wrong with prescribing it.

Good-fitting dentures should not need adhesive anyway.Immediate dentures constructed before teeth are extracted are always a little loose. That is why it is better to extract all the teeth, wait several months for healing, THEN begin denture construction. Unfortunately, few patients are willing to to it this right way.You are right about putting a soft liner in there to make it more wearable. They got your money, chum.

You are old news to them now. Your best hope is a competent dentist can reline it temporarily to make it wearable, then fabricate a decent denture once all the healing and gum shrinkage has taken place.Don't dare think that another corporate chop shop like Great Expressions or Affordable Dentures will be any better.

@Seasoned Dentist

And yet another comment where you belittle the person that is writing a complaint. I thought this site was to review a company, product, or service.

YOU use this site to add insult to injury. Not everyone knows a lot about dental procedures. And obviously this company really doesn't care about people based on everything I have read so far. It seems like Aspen is only concerned with how much money they can get.

But many people obviously did not know this when they went there so you talkin down to them, calling them a moron and idiot or a Chum or things like that serves no purpose whatsoever. And if you are indeed a dentist as you claim to be, I hope I never run into you anywhere at a dental office because you, sir; quite frankly you're an {{Redacted}}!

View more comments (1)
Review
#1198409 Review #1198409 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Being jerked around
  • Way the dentist refuse to help me
Loss