Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Aspen Dental review in West Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania: Rates are ridiculous

I have a discount plan and was quoted almost $6000 for an implant for one tooth. Really? Who can afford that? They are fine for small stuff but heaven forbid you need a root canal or something more

With the CAT scan, surgical guide, implant, abuttment, and implant crown, single tooth replacement runs about $4500 in my practice, if no grafting is needed. Pay $6000 at Aspen and I can guarantee you will get a slipshod job.

Who can afford $4500?

Many patients can. I provide this service to a lot of people, many of whom do not have dental insurance.

Pricing issue

Aspen Dental review: They are a scam company!! Don’t go there!!

I was calling around and checking cleaning prices from dentists! And I spoke to them on the phone Made an appointment for a cleaning and exam And they said the first exam and cleaning are free And then the cost of cleaning every 6 months would be 77 So no charge for your first appointment! And reasonably priced cleanings in the Future So went there this morning They took xrays free and all fine there Then the hygienist came in and did an exam and said I have gingivitis! And need a special 530 dollar cleaning! And did not even clean my teeth!! I left!! I was just at dentist 6 months ago! And was fine It’s a scam ! Don’t go there! The free exam and cleaning is a ploy to get you in there!!

The old bait and switch. Heard the story a thousand times.

Get the patient in the door with the promise of free stuff, then hook them with hundreds or even thousands of dollars for services they don't really need.

You are fixated on price, when you should be fixated on honesty and competence. What good is finding a cheap dentist if he is dishonest and recommends treatment you don't need anyway?

Not as described/ advertised
Tags
  • Aspen Dental Reviews
I have issues going now. July,had 7 teeth extracted. Sent me home bleeding. This happened between 8:30 am and 9. Got home and blood just *** out of my mouth I filled 2 wait basket and a box with paper towels my bath room looked like someone had a terrible avvident....

First mistake: neglecting your teeth, then agreeing to have them removed. Second mistake: Going to a clown club like Aspen instead of a regular private dentist Third mistake: Not eating for so long before dental treatment.

Unless they have GENERAL anesthesia, EXTRACTION PATIENTS NEED TO BE WELL NOURISHED BEFORE SURGERY. A sorry joint like Aspen making a good denture is about as likely as Hailey's Comet returning to earth early.

Aspen Dental review: Total displeasure

Scheduled to wear permanent dentures out of office end of august.lab screwed up, then scheduled end of september, phone call morning of appt, dr. went on vacation for two weeks. Moved to middle of october. What kind of sham office is this. They have over 5 thousand out of my pocket and who knows how much from my insurance co. Vestal n.y. office is the biggest scam going Angry

Vestal NY office no different than Vale Colorado office. The goal is to separate every patient from as much of their hard-earned money as possible, and give them third-world quality dental treatment in return.That is, if it gets done at all. That dentist supposedly on a two week vacation probably got disgusted with the patient scams and quit on short notice.

Review
Pros
  • Got in a few days
  • Got in quick
Cons
  • Have not delivered month and a half late
  • Took my money quick
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Vestal N y

Aspen Dental review in Waltham, Massachusetts: Extraction & dentures

5.0
I have to say the staff at aspen dental in waltham mass are outstanding I was treated extremely well from Roshelly,Jess&Payton with a special shout out to Jocelyn & Brianna my 2 new heroes are Dr Matute who performed the surgery & Fadi who made the most beatiful natural looking dentures for me God bless you all & thank you D.J.Rowe

Aspen's Vice President of Online Damage Control hard at work again!

You love aspen dental so much that the first thing that came to your mind was to go to a complaint site to post it. Sounds more like aspen dental's employees beating their own drum.

Good quality

Aspen Dental review in Watkinsville, Georgia: Separation document and status change

I no longer work for Aspen dental since 2018. My status is still active in your system. I work for a different company now and I need my separation document and my status to change. I am still showing as active and that is wrong.

Don't ever admit to working at aspen dental or put it on your resume. Aspen dental's reputation is so bad you will be branded a scammer for the rest of your career.

Reason of review
I can’t get my separation documents.

Aspen Dental review in New York, New York: Worst experience I ever had at any dentist clinic. From staff to doctor everyone looked unprofessional. Seems they had a pre-mind setup on what to tell patient so that they can extract money.

Nothing concrete done by hygenist or the doctor. They just try to make patients fool so they can somehow extract money from patients. The words they spoke looked like scripted as everyone was trying to sell you same thing to extract money even if patient knows that there is nothing wrong with their teeth.

Did aspen try to sell you something called Soft Tissue Management 1 or Soft Management 2? This is aspen dental's inside code to charge you for cleanings not needed, $200 electric toothbrush, worthless home products that you could buy at Walmart for $1 all wrapped in one word called soft tissue management.

These terms are used to confuse patients about what they are paying for.

They try to make it seem like your gums are in horrible shape and you must have this. Total Scammers

An 18th century snake oil show and a 21st century Aspen Dental are built on the same business model- bilk the public out of every dollar you can. Only difference is the snake oil peddlers left town quickly, but Aspen sticks around to get more suckers from its TV ads.

Aspen takes advantage of desperate patients in pain to sell them treatment they really don't need. The shame of it is the treatment performed is often done haphazardly, so your teeth are worse off rather than better after the Aspen thieves are finished robbing you.

Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning
Bad quality

Aspen Dental review: Conned by Aspen

I have been lied to and double talked from the beginning. Your trained sales staff only cares about the bonus from charging as much as the can make up to charge for. $5000+ later I have partials that are ill fitting and I can not wear. I found out today Aspen have received insurance payments for and not credited to my account. If I can find out how to join the class action suit I will join because I have some records they would love to add. Sad what Aspen does to good folks,,

Wow! The second patient in ONE DAY who reports his insurance payments were kept by Aspen after he paid them the TOTAL CHARGES up front.

Trying to get your credit refunded will be like getting blood from a turnip. They will gradually eat it up by adding nonsense charges to you tab until you have a zero balance. Too bad you did not go to a real dentist, subject to disciplinary actions by your state board of dentistry. They can do nothing to corporate hustlers like the ones who own Aspen.

In the future, stay away from all corporate dental clinics. Coast, Dental One, Great Expressions, Heartland, Affordable Dentures, Sage, and Western are some more corporate chop shops to stay away from.

Problems with payment

Aspen Dental review in Dayton, Ohio: Do You Know What Emergency Means??

I am a retired military spouse with 2 infected teeth. I'm 63 years old, and have Always been phobic of the dentist. I contacted Aspen, explained my situation and they made me an appointment. Oh, yes, they took Tricare, they assured me. When I got there, they insisted on xraying my Whole inflamed mouth ( with me saying Ow, that hurts and them telling me to "bite Down") numbed my mouth, waited until it wore off, and wanted to "check my gums" with a tool. I objected. The dentist came in, dressed in a Tshirt, looked in my mouth and gave me an oral surgeon's number, with a note I should be "put out" for every visit, I Wouldn't take my dog to them! Tonight, my jaw is swollen and sore, nothing is resolved, and I'm calling the BBB.

You had a swollen tooth and aspen's only concern was the whole "check you gums" routine. Did they try to sell you something called STM1 or STM2?

Aspen's dentist are told to add up any possible treatment at the first visit, in pain or not.

They then tell the finance person to get you to sigh a loan for ALL THE TREATMENT on the first day. I'm surprised the didn't pinch your toes with pliers until you signed for the loan.

Lady, you kind of rolled the dice when you let your teeth rot until they are hurting. Count on paying a LOT out of pocket for IV sedation.

Tri-Care is cr@p insurance and you won't find many dentists worth a damn on their stupid list. By waiting, you cost yourself big buck. My advice: go anywhere except Aspen Dental.

The dentists on your insurance lists won't be a whole lot better. There is no alternative to taking care of your teeth.

Aspen Dental Dental Services
Bad quality

Just wanted a extraction! Aspen Dental Owasso.

Scheduled an appointment on line for a painful loose tooth. They did alot of xrays, tried to sell me dentures, then told me it would be y insurance plus over $200.oo to pull the "1" loose tooth that is barely attached. My insurance is $1,000.00 which i will fight to not be paid for xrays of ALL my teeth without telling me anything prior to them taking. The dentist messed up my important health history 2 times and I corrected her. Then she did it a third time. Very poor business practices.

I don't know why they needed extra xrays. Aspen usually just asks to yank out all your teeth and pay for a junk denture.

Typical Aspen. Instead of treating the patient's chief complaint, for which only one x-ray, they take an x-ray series and try to steamroller you into paying or borrowing big bucks for treatment, a lot of which is probably unnecessary.

That is the way Wall Street shysters operate.

Find an independent office that will treat you off. Never go to a corporate chain clinic again.