Aspen Dental - Spent $800.00 on a pair of dentures that cant even wear!
I choose Aspen Dental because they advertise dentures within 72 hours.Well that is a lie!
It took 3 weeks to get mine because the person making them doesn't speak or understands the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, therefore he did not do what he was to do. They also did not make another appointment for me when they we're suppose to, they didn't even call me I had to call them! After finally getting them I was rushed, by the end of the day I couldn't even wear them because they gave me blisters. I called the next morning to get in but that didn't happen, I can't get in for 2 weeks!
There is another lie for them! They say they do emergency appointments (which this is) but they don't.
Aspen dental is so over priced & does nothing but lie.I will NEVER SEND PEOPLE TO THEM!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and..."
- "FOOD issue . (smacks lips) okay , NOW so we (a group of my friends and myself ) ! Went to the WAFFLE HOUSE (florence blvd) when I say..."
- "I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in..."
- "Purchased a computer through Employee Purchases. This is where employees purchase new products and have payments deducted from paycheck. Available through Easy Home Financial and Easy Home. ..."