Aspen Dental - spent $800.00 on a pair of dentures that cant even wear!
I choose Aspen Dental because they advertise dentures within 72 hours.Well that is a lie!
It took 3 weeks to get mine because the person making them doesn't speak or understands the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, therefore he did not do what he was to do. They also did not make another appointment for me when they we're suppose to, they didn't even call me I had to call them! After finally getting them I was rushed, by the end of the day I couldn't even wear them because they gave me blisters. I called the next morning to get in but that didn't happen, I can't get in for 2 weeks!
There is another lie for them! They say they do emergency appointments (which this is) but they don't.
Aspen dental is so over priced & does nothing but lie.I will NEVER SEND PEOPLE TO THEM!bd684f2
You may also like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- "Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting. Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service. I..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."