Aspen Dental - spent $800.00 on a pair of dentures that cant even wear!
I choose Aspen Dental because they advertise dentures within 72 hours.Well that is a lie!
It took 3 weeks to get mine because the person making them doesn't speak or understands the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, therefore he did not do what he was to do. They also did not make another appointment for me when they we're suppose to, they didn't even call me I had to call them! After finally getting them I was rushed, by the end of the day I couldn't even wear them because they gave me blisters. I called the next morning to get in but that didn't happen, I can't get in for 2 weeks!
There is another lie for them! They say they do emergency appointments (which this is) but they don't.
Aspen dental is so over priced & does nothing but lie.I will NEVER SEND PEOPLE TO THEM!118ecbb4 review #480905
You may also like
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "The upper is a partial with the front 4 teeth, the remaining uppers are natural. The lower had all teeth extracted except for eye teeth which lower slips over and..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."