Aspen Dental - Over inflated charges and dishonest tactics.
After a tooth broke off in extreme pain went to Aspen, they fit me in and took xrays, was told that tooth had to be extracted and one next to it had crack and decay and could not be saved, a bridge would be needed also huge treatment plan for gums, scripts were written for gum infection and pain and advised they could remove the teeth that day, great!
Was then whisked off into office managers office given estimate of
6,167.00, some discount off that of 1,524.00 leaving balance of 4,643.00. Applied for financing to cover 2,000.00 payments of 167.00 monthly for that if not paid in year then 26% interest applies on balance. Then leaving balance of 2643.00 to be paid up front before ANY treatment could begin. How wonderful and so affordable what a rip off. I paid the 71.00 for xray of tooth another rip off and left angry. They had no concern for my immediate care and extraction of painful infected broken tooth, tough luck.
Had another local dentist look at it, very professional and courteous and concerned. He extracted the tooth with xrays for 337.00, follow up appointment at NO charge next week and his cell phone number in event of any problems in the meantime. He also pointed out the tooth next to broken tooth did have a slight crack in it and may need a crown eventually and did NOT need to be pulled as advised by Aspen dental. Thank God I went to this other dentist! My follow up treatment by him for cleaning and some xrays will cost me 184.00, clearly a *** of a lot more affordable than this rip off Chain Aspen.
Aspen proved to me that they are a rip off and nothing more than a dishonest facility very much like a dishonest mechanic who rips off customers by over charging them and repairing things that do not need it. Avoid this horrific company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club. Ate a few from top layer--no problems. While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."