Aspen Dental - COMPLETE FRAUD!!!!!!
I made the HUGE mistake of taking my dental business to Aspen Dental, West Melbourne Fl, last year 06/2013. The dentist was completely incompetent, in my opinion, and I have had many, dental procedures in my life. in June of 2013, I went to Aspen Dental in West Melbourne Fl, I needed to have 6 teeth pulled and a partial denture made and installed. I went to multiple appointments, for impressions, and finally when the time came to have the extractions, the dentist was only able to pull 1 tooth and informed me I would have to go to a oral surgeon to have the extractions completed. This I could understand, I returned approx. 2 weeks later to have a TEMPORARY partial denture installed, that according to the dentist I would have to wear for 6 months, then they would make me a permanent partial denture. I never returned to Aspen dental to have the permanent partial done, I was completely turned off by their practices and lack of planning for my procedures. I went to a new dentist this year to have my permanent denture constructed, when the new dentist tried to file a claim with my insurance, it was denied, based on the fact that they had paid Aspen Dental for a permanent partial denture, the year before. I NEVER received a permanent denture from Aspen Dental.
I went to Aspen Dental in person to address this issue, per instructions from my insurance company. This office no longer employs the dentist, or office manager that were there when I had my work done. I spoke with the new office manager, she informed me that she would be happy to speak with the district manager about my situation on the following Tuesday, and get back with me. I waited until Tuesday afternoon and contacted her again, she inquired as to whether the partial I had received from them had any metal in it, I explained that it did NOT and that there is absolutely no doubt that this piece is a TEMPORARY partial denture. The office manager attempted to tell me that when billed to the insurance company, the same codes for a temporary and permanent partial are used, and that the billing was accurate.
I had to enlist the help of my insurance company to fight the battle for me, the agent from my dental insurance called the office manager and finally corrected her on the codes for temporary vs. permanent. The office manager finally agreed that they had billed incorrectly and agreed to send a retraction (on the ins. company recorded line). After a week of no action from the office manager at Aspen, I called corporate headquarters to address the issue, I have waited over a week since I called the HQ of Aspen Dental, for ANY sort of response, and I have heard NOTHING. My insurance company has had to refer the matter to the fraud department of the company to try to resolve the issue, when informed that this was happening, the office manager of Aspen Dental, West Melbourne Fl, agreed to have a retraction in their office the same day, a week later, they still have not complied.
I had one of the worst dental experiences of my life at Aspen Dental West Melbourne Fl, and I thought it was over when I stopped going to this company, but a year later, I am still paying for the mistake of giving Aspen Dental my business. They REFUSE to correct a situation they have already admitted they were wrong in, and will not contact me back regarding my complaint to the headquarters. This is a very deceitful company and they will not help you in any way if they make a mistake!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."