Aspen Dental - COMPLETE FRAUD!!!!!!
I made the HUGE mistake of taking my dental business to Aspen Dental, West Melbourne Fl, last year 06/2013. The dentist was completely incompetent, in my opinion, and I have had many, dental procedures in my life. in June of 2013, I went to Aspen Dental in West Melbourne Fl, I needed to have 6 teeth pulled and a partial denture made and installed. I went to multiple appointments, for impressions, and finally when the time came to have the extractions, the dentist was only able to pull 1 tooth and informed me I would have to go to a oral surgeon to have the extractions completed. This I could understand, I returned approx. 2 weeks later to have a TEMPORARY partial denture installed, that according to the dentist I would have to wear for 6 months, then they would make me a permanent partial denture. I never returned to Aspen dental to have the permanent partial done, I was completely turned off by their practices and lack of planning for my procedures. I went to a new dentist this year to have my permanent denture constructed, when the new dentist tried to file a claim with my insurance, it was denied, based on the fact that they had paid Aspen Dental for a permanent partial denture, the year before. I NEVER received a permanent denture from Aspen Dental.
I went to Aspen Dental in person to address this issue, per instructions from my insurance company. This office no longer employs the dentist, or office manager that were there when I had my work done. I spoke with the new office manager, she informed me that she would be happy to speak with the district manager about my situation on the following Tuesday, and get back with me. I waited until Tuesday afternoon and contacted her again, she inquired as to whether the partial I had received from them had any metal in it, I explained that it did NOT and that there is absolutely no doubt that this piece is a TEMPORARY partial denture. The office manager attempted to tell me that when billed to the insurance company, the same codes for a temporary and permanent partial are used, and that the billing was accurate.
I had to enlist the help of my insurance company to fight the battle for me, the agent from my dental insurance called the office manager and finally corrected her on the codes for temporary vs. permanent. The office manager finally agreed that they had billed incorrectly and agreed to send a retraction (on the ins. company recorded line). After a week of no action from the office manager at Aspen, I called corporate headquarters to address the issue, I have waited over a week since I called the HQ of Aspen Dental, for ANY sort of response, and I have heard NOTHING. My insurance company has had to refer the matter to the fraud department of the company to try to resolve the issue, when informed that this was happening, the office manager of Aspen Dental, West Melbourne Fl, agreed to have a retraction in their office the same day, a week later, they still have not complied.
I had one of the worst dental experiences of my life at Aspen Dental West Melbourne Fl, and I thought it was over when I stopped going to this company, but a year later, I am still paying for the mistake of giving Aspen Dental my business. They REFUSE to correct a situation they have already admitted they were wrong in, and will not contact me back regarding my complaint to the headquarters. This is a very deceitful company and they will not help you in any way if they make a mistake!!review #480872
You may also like
- "I had to get a set of dentures I WENT TO SEXTON DENTAL of Florence,I had a wonderful experience there.The staff was very nice so helpful to me and went..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Manny Huerta Payán Dr. Edgar Guerrero Loaeza Dr. Samuel Tacher Levy John Brochis these are the people i delt with in mexico at stetic implant & dental centers . manny is unethical..."
- "NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management. They are *** and lazy. I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was..."
- "Maytag dryer, less than 10 mos old has broke down 3 times. Each time it is the thermal fuse. I have replaced it twice even tho it is under warranty...."
- "The Treatment Center has giant billboard ads all over Palm Beach County that show people with long-term sobriety dates yet the facility has only been open since 2009. The one..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here. I ordered the summer floral garden. Very beautiful but when..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."