Aspen Dental - ASPEN "DENTAL", WATERTOWN,NY
First off the staff was very friendly. I went in for a cracked tooth with pulp clearly exposed. The dentist put a temporary filling in that hurt. So he took it out and said its ok, my patients usually come back in 1-2 days later and say the filling fell out. Then I was told I might need to see an Endodontist (with a print out of phone numbers to call), because I could possibly need a root canal, which even I knew I did with the pain I was experiencing and my pulp showing. They should have called an office with an Endodontist and made an appointment for me, it is their job to do since they can't provide the service that I need. I am a military wife and this kind of "service" is not acceptable nor should anybody ever go there (Watertown,NY Office). They charged me $66 and I have no idea what they charged my dental insurance. I called my insurance and I am disputing the charge and telling them (my insurance) to fight the charges and to tell their patients not to go to Aspen Dental. They spend more money on their TV Ads then on quality dental work. Now it is Friday afternoon and my husband knew a good endodontist and I can get in on Monday, which wont come soon enough. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS "DENTAL OFFICE".
Angry and in PAIN Customer!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor. After trying twice to get this resolved they still..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "In Oct 2009 I bought my Cane Corso named Cosmo from this breeder in Marysville PA. He died on Nov 12 2015 of bone cancer. He was only 6 yrs..."
- "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."