First off the staff was very friendly. I went in for a cracked tooth with pulp clearly exposed. The dentist put a temporary filling in that hurt. So he took it out and said its ok, my patients usually come back in 1-2 days later and say the filling fell out. Then I was told I might need to see an Endodontist (with a print out of phone numbers to call), because I could possibly need a root canal, which even I knew I did with the pain I was experiencing and my pulp showing. They should have called an office with an Endodontist and made an appointment for me, it is their job to do since they can't provide the service that I need. I am a military wife and this kind of "service" is not acceptable nor should anybody ever go there (Watertown,NY Office). They charged me $66 and I have no idea what they charged my dental insurance. I called my insurance and I am disputing the charge and telling them (my insurance) to fight the charges and to tell their patients not to go to Aspen Dental. They spend more money on their TV Ads then on quality dental work. Now it is Friday afternoon and my husband knew a good endodontist and I can get in on Monday, which wont come soon enough. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS "DENTAL OFFICE".
Angry and in PAIN Customer!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dental Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of..."