Aspen Dental - Class Action Lawsuit Forming
If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:
- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided
- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment
- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures
- Protracted pain after your dental procedure
- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit
- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental
You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation – at no cost to you.
A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your "Aspen" experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:
The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry.
All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard. Register today!review #191707
You may also like
- "I have had my justin Beiber Toothbrush exchanged 2 times. 1 on stopped playing the music and the 2 nd on DOA Dead On Arrival Sad! Then finally the 3rd..."
- "1 of 2 dental implants fell out somehow..implants suppose to hold in my upper denture just came out......"
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "In 2014, I needed to order a custom art deco rug, size 20 x 12 feet. My interior designer Paul, suggested Manolo Cuellar of Couture Rugs (www.couturerugs.com) in Manhattan...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind. I booked a ticket for my son and I who at..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."