Aspen Dental - A real bad dental visit!!
I went to Aspen dental March 2014 was lied to, treated rudely by the dentist, way overcharged and warn you not to go there!!I called because I needed a tooth pulled that hurt real bad and was made to believe they would pull it that day but I would have to get ex-rays and free exam for a new patient.
I got the ungodly amount of exrays and the exam but he said I would have to make another appointment for the tooth pull because he's too busy.
Then they told me they would give me a big discount for a upper denture and I found out its the same price online for anybody.They are a bunch of crooks!!!review #480377
You may also like
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "i bought dentures basic $700. but the lady that wrote the contract billed my insurance for better teeth clasic $1290 for the teeth. i had taller what they made for..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing..."