Aspen Dental - A real bad dental visit!!
I went to Aspen dental March 2014 was lied to, treated rudely by the dentist, way overcharged and warn you not to go there!!I called because I needed a tooth pulled that hurt real bad and was made to believe they would pull it that day but I would have to get ex-rays and free exam for a new patient.
I got the ungodly amount of exrays and the exam but he said I would have to make another appointment for the tooth pull because he's too busy.
Then they told me they would give me a big discount for a upper denture and I found out its the same price online for anybody.They are a bunch of crooks!!!review #480377
You may also like
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "Doctor Alberto Coto Clavo was the dentist. He broke my tooth causing 3 root canals to be preformed while in his care. He left me with half of my teeth..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Description, Picture and Q&A on Walmart Marketplace all related that table came with 4 chairs. I called Walmart and associate agreed that it should come with chairs. I only received..."